Online Registration For Athletics
Midlakes Athletics is now offering the convenience of online registration with FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides families with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs. Families can enter information once for each family member for multiple programs. Information will be saved so parents/guardians only need to give permission so children can participate in a new season while updating health information.
IMPORTANT: Athletes must be registered online by a parent or guardian through FamilyID for each sports season
A current physical exam is required for each student-athlete. Physicals are valid for one year. Student-athletes must have a physical one year BEFORE the start of the current season to be eligible to participate. A new physical is not needed if one has been given within one year on the second day of the current season's start date. Physicals are offered by school nurses but student-athletes must be registered with FamilyID to receive a physical at school.
Families opting to have a physical administered by a personal doctor should download and fill out the following physical form. (See downloadable form below).
A parent or guardian should register by going to FamilyID.
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by Midlakes Athletics above and select the registration form under Programs.
- Click on the green "Register Now" button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. Click "Create Account" if this is your first time using FamilyID. Click login, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create a secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner's First and Last name (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select "I Agree" to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (Check email filters, spam or junk folders, etc. if you don't see the email)
- Click on the link in the activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Complete all the requested information in the registration form. All fields with a red asterisk are required.
- Click the "Save & Continue" button when the form is completed.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green "Submit" button to complete the registration process. FamilyID will send a confirmation email that registration is complete.
- The program should auto-fill data when selecting "click here to SELECT or CREATE participant" for student-athletes who have been previously entered into FamilyID.
Families can log into FamilyID.com to update information and to check registration(s). Select the "Registration" tab on the blue bar to view a completed registration.
- Those needing assistance with registration should contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 800-5583 ext. 1.
- Support is available seven days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- Those needing access to a computer should contact Midlakes Director of Health, Physical Education & Athletics John Lombardi at (315) 548-6450 to schedule a time.